We had a great venue- a private room in Browns Covent Garden- in fact it was an old courtroom!
I met some really interesting new people and managed to discuss topics including:
– The power of Community Organisers
– Gender in the charity sector
– Digital management in a big charity
– How much fun Glastonbury was this year
– How LYCP can make a real difference to the sector
all while drinking some delicious beer (including a freebie from the kind barman). I came away feeling inspired, wishing I had had something like LYCP when I joined the sector (and when I was younger!) and excited about the potential of the group.
The meet-ups are on the first Thursday of each month. For more details please look at (and join!) the LinkedIn group.
Hope to see you at one of them!